A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The dark side chapter six

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Number of posts : 723
Username Title : The Musically Gifted
The dark side chapter six Left_bar_bleue25 / 99925 / 999The dark side chapter six Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The dark side chapter six Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3The dark side chapter six Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The dark side chapter six Left_bar_bleue5 / 155 / 15The dark side chapter six Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
The dark side chapter six Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The dark side chapter six Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The dark side chapter six NewMemberLogo
User of the week :
The dark side chapter six Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The dark side chapter six Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-03

The dark side chapter six Empty
PostSubject: The dark side chapter six   The dark side chapter six EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:33 pm

Chapter six: Me? Leaving!

Since he was gone I walked to my bedroom. When I opened the door I saw Bracus lounging on my bed.

“Bracus?!” I asked, surprised. “I thought you went away from the palace! What if Mattiss notices you’re here instead of in the dungeons?”

“Don’t worry,” exclaimed Bracus. “He won’t catch me or you leaving.”

“Me?” I asked. “Why would he catch me leaving? I have to and will stay in the palace.”

“But you’ve been trapped in this place your whole life,” said Bracus. “You need to be free.”

“Okay,” I said. “I’ll come with you.” He took my hand and we climbed out of the open window and into the dark of the night. We sprinted into the forest.

“Where are we going?” I asked. Bracus didn’t answer he just kept moving. Darker and darker the forest got. We moved until we could barely see anything anymore.

Bracus found a rock and a thick stick measured from the tips of your fingers to your elbow. He took my metal cuff bracelet which fit perfectly snug a few inches from the tip of the stick. Bracus told me to hand him my pocket knife, which I carry where ever I go. I handed my knife to him. He cut a hole in the top of the stick and filled it with grass. Bracus found another rock, which looked almost the same as the first one he found, held the stick between his knees and rubbed the rocks together. A spark landed on the grass filled stick. The grass caught on fire. Bracus had made a torch.

“We should be safe here for tonight,” said Bracus. I nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bamzzakka.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The dark side chapter six   The dark side chapter six EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:51 pm

Did you copy and paste that or actuly type it out..
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Number of posts : 723
Username Title : The Musically Gifted
The dark side chapter six Left_bar_bleue25 / 99925 / 999The dark side chapter six Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The dark side chapter six Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3The dark side chapter six Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The dark side chapter six Left_bar_bleue5 / 155 / 15The dark side chapter six Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
The dark side chapter six Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The dark side chapter six Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The dark side chapter six NewMemberLogo
User of the week :
The dark side chapter six Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The dark side chapter six Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The dark side chapter six   The dark side chapter six EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:53 pm

i typed it out
Back to top Go down
http://www.bamzzakka.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The dark side chapter six   The dark side chapter six EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Wow must have took awhile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dark side chapter six   The dark side chapter six Empty

Back to top Go down

The dark side chapter six
Page 1 of 1