A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules

Go down 
+3
Frist
Chuchi600
emerl1
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Can We Open Up Myninjakiwi Again?
Yes
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
I don't think so
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
I know so
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Soon
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Number of posts : 23
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 151 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 NewMemberLogo
User of the week :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

All right then, I know in myninjakiwi there are alot of people started to do something bad like swearing or bumping or reciting their motto just like (team rocket [Jessie, James and Meowth]). This is a website not for inappropriate stuff. IT'S FOR MAKING NEW FRIENDS AND NEW STUFF THAT IS GOOD. I know myninjakiwi website was already closed 10th August and I'm Still Not Happy the Way they close myninjakiwi. I'm letting the moderators know that we have to open myninjakiwi again so people can be happy. If they don't, then I'm Still not happy. So Open myninjakiwi right now. I suggest we start opening it now because it's the Moderator's fault, not mine. Whoever has done must resolve it. We gotta start opening myninjakiwi before it's too late.

Last edited by emerl1 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm adding more to remind the moderators.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lemon
Green Bender
Green Bender
Lemon

Number of posts : 385
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Adminlogo
User of the week :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Pikmin wrote:
they were loosing money
myninjakiwi HAD to shut down beacuse they were gonna go bankrupt

Which is why I think mynk will reopen.

So now they're paying much less as myninjakiwi.com is a redirection, and they're gonna keep earning money from ads on ninjakiwi.com... They might be able to reopen mynk sometime next year or something.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Number of posts : 331
Username Title : RANDOm pie dude

Warnings :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:55 pm

oh yes thank the lord i hope they do i hope they do this will be great if that does happen
Back to top Go down
http://theforum.bigforumpro.com/
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Number of posts : 1812
Username Title : The Random Announcer
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 GlobalModLogo
User of the week :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 pm

It would be good, but I don't know if I'd rejoin. But I probably would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=280
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 pm

i would rejoin and finish my cavern challenge serise.. i only got out the first one Dx

although, there is a low possibility that it will reopen
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Yeah. But how would people know it reopens? I mean, other than from Ninjakiwi.com. Cuz I'm not on Ninjakiwi.com.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:38 pm

me neither but i would add all of ya guys u r the best including u Pik
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Yeah. Definately. But only people from here and people who request to be my friends.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:39 pm

ya u guys r da best
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Thanks. Same to you guys. But I think this is the only place I'll know you. (Mason)
Back to top Go down
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Warnings :

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 151 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:52 am

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS BANKRUPT?!
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Warnings :

Strikes :

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:20 am

wow

that is just a flat out failure

i dont belive your 12 anymore
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:30 am

Wow... How can you not know what it means? Let's put it this way, basically, America.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 pm

y dont u put it the way this tard can understand. ok it is when ur money goes bye bye hopefully u can understand that if not ur hopeless in life
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:50 am

Yeah. If you live in America, you'll understand.
Back to top Go down
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Hmph! I don't need anyone's help! Especially from anyone like you! This the thing that Paul was talking about. Be my Guest. Spoken just like a Fool.
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:19 pm

emerl1 wrote:
Hmph! I don't need anyone's help! Especially from anyone like you! This the thing that Paul was talking about. Be my Guest. Spoken just like a Fool.

yeah you do :/
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Yeah. Yeah you really really do. And a fool like me?! Seriously?! Ooohhhh! That's just.... *Gags*
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:40 pm

oh my! chuchi r u ok? jk. but really dude go to hell man we dont need this crap here take it somewhere else. well all i can say is...........pie
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Quit that Pie crap Mason! I'm seriously po'd today! And I am ok... For now anyway.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 pm

ok i shall stop with the pie ***t but it really does sound good now...........ANYWAYS we need this fool to shut up
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Yeah. But he stopped now, so that's it.
Back to top Go down
Pokemerl
New Leaf
New Leaf
Pokemerl

Number of posts : 13
Username Title : The Rude Twerp, Paul, the personality is almost Shadow the Hedgehog

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:00 am

Just Lock This Pathetic Thread. BTW, Where's that faith? If you happen to have faith for this thread I'm gonna have to fine all of you for posting off topic and foolish threads.
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:41 am

Dude, just stop doing this crap about pathetic threads. No one cares anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pokemerl
New Leaf
New Leaf
Pokemerl

Number of posts : 13
Username Title : The Rude Twerp, Paul, the personality is almost Shadow the Hedgehog

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:13 pm

JUST LOCK IT!
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:15 pm

Fine!
Locked due to request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2