A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Building Bloons Levels again

Go down 
2 posters

Should I, Ernie, build levels on Bloonsworld again?
Of course! You're an amazing builder whose talent should be recognized through building levels on Bloonsworld! Please build more to entertain us!
Building Bloons Levels again I_vote_lcap100%Building Bloons Levels again I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No, for the sake of all of us, please don't. Ernie, you are a horrible builder and you should never be allowed to build levels on Bloonsworld ever again.
Building Bloons Levels again I_vote_lcap0%Building Bloons Levels again I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Ernie
New Leaf
New Leaf
Ernie

Number of posts : 13
Building Bloons Levels again Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Building Bloons Levels again Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Building Bloons Levels again Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Building Bloons Levels again Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Building Bloons Levels again Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15Building Bloons Levels again Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
Building Bloons Levels again Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Building Bloons Levels again Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
Building Bloons Levels again Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Building Bloons Levels again Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Building Bloons Levels again Empty
PostSubject: Building Bloons Levels again   Building Bloons Levels again EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Since MyNK closed down, I have been trying to go as long as possible without building Bloons levels on Bloonsworld. I have done quite well in this field, as I've lost 45 pounds on the Bloons-free diet in the past 9 months. Sure, I've been playing them a hell of a lot, but I've gone without building since good ol' MyNK closed down.

However, I am now starting to miss the old days when I could create my own levels and the people with no skill whatsoever worshipped me while the good builders sat and laughed at the pathetic human being who got thousands and thousands of plays from his mediocre levels. Obviously, since Bloonsworld is no longer the bustling hub it used to be, that surely won't happen again; but now, as a great builder, I can enjoy the even more satisfying feeling of only a few people appreciating my hard work while the amateurs who used to bow down at my very feet sit there and destroy their computers over my sinister levels.

So the question here is, should I go back to building levels on the old site and bring both Bloonsworld and this forum back from the dead, or should I just stay hidden away in the Bloonsworld shadows and sit and watch the evil going on while the amateurs take over the site once again? Keep in mind that I'm not as great a builder without the angle block, but I can still build levels better than every damned level on the top rated list. And of course, if I build levels, you guys could also make a few too and we can make this forum a real forum again instead of a piece of history that nobody remembers.

So what do you think? Do you guys want this old bean back to building levels?
Back to top Go down
http://Sadly, none anymore. ;(
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master
Building Bloons Levels again Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Building Bloons Levels again Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Building Bloons Levels again Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Building Bloons Levels again Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Building Bloons Levels again Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15Building Bloons Levels again Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
Building Bloons Levels again Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Building Bloons Levels again Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Building Bloons Levels again Adminlogo
User of the week :
Building Bloons Levels again Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5Building Bloons Levels again Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Building Bloons Levels again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building Bloons Levels again   Building Bloons Levels again EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:33 pm

wow of all people i never expected to see ernie again..

we have all kinda moved to this place though
Back to top Go down

Building Bloons Levels again
Page 1 of 1