A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story of this Site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arie
New Leaf
New Leaf

Number of posts : 7
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Story of this Site Empty
PostSubject: The Story of this Site   The Story of this Site EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:14 am

this is what i have seen in the day i have been here, good site, popular, nice job stack.

But from what i have seen today, people make a topic, people post on the topic, the topic becomes dead, a few weeks later somebody posts in the topic, the topic becomes locked becuz of "bumping"

Bumping affraid anything but that horrible thing. Honestly people, who cares if they bump.

For those of u who do lock the threads i am not trying 2 single u out. ur just trying 2 make the site the best u can. I just don't think u need to lock the thread

The End
Back to top Go down
Winkley
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Winkley

Number of posts : 1080
Username Title : >.<
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue52 / 99952 / 999The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue1 / 151 / 15The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Story of this Site ModeratorLogo
User of the week :
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Story of this Site   The Story of this Site EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:50 am

We(the mods) lock it so that people can't keep posting on that dead thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Story of this Site Adminlogo
User of the week :
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Story of this Site   The Story of this Site EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:20 am

what winkly said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of this Site   The Story of this Site EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:20 am

Sometimes it doesn't need to be locked but most of the time it is really dead
Back to top Go down
Arie
New Leaf
New Leaf

The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Story of this Site   The Story of this Site EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:46 pm

i know u lock it cuz it is dead but i sometimes it is just not needed.
Back to top Go down
Arie
New Leaf
New Leaf

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The Story of this Site   The Story of this Site EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:49 pm

Pikmin, ur a good mod, not 2 single u out but here is an example of too much locking of a thread cuz it wasn't dead. just let it die. let it wither there and burn 2 a crisp https://stackman.forumotion.net/off-topic-f3/my-apology-t650.htm
Back to top Go down
Arie
New Leaf
New Leaf

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The Story of this Site   The Story of this Site EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:21 pm

sorry guys. ur better mods then i would be. go ahead and lock threads if u want. i sound like a whiny *beep* on here.
Back to top Go down
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

Number of posts : 1223
Username Title : Mr. Stack the master of all that is bloony
The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

The Story of this Site Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Story of this Site Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Story of this Site Adminlogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: The Story of this Site   The Story of this Site EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Well Arie, just stay active, and keep on posting. Maybe one day, you will be able to become a mod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of this Site   The Story of this Site Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story of this Site
Page 1 of 1