A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 2: Reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

Number of posts : 1223
Username Title : Mr. Stack the master of all that is bloony
Chapter 2: Reality Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Chapter 2: Reality Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Chapter 2: Reality Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Chapter 2: Reality Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Chapter 2: Reality Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15Chapter 2: Reality Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
Chapter 2: Reality Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Chapter 2: Reality Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Chapter 2: Reality Adminlogo
User of the week :
Chapter 2: Reality Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Chapter 2: Reality Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

Chapter 2: Reality Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: Reality   Chapter 2: Reality EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Ch 2
Reality

I wake up from a dream where reality was a myth and myths were real. In my dream I knew that I was avoiding reality. When avoiding reality you never know what reality will become. Than I realize that the dream was only a dream. I sit in my bed crying because the truth was unavoidable, he was going to move and I couldn’t do anything about it. This had me to the point of just becoming depressed. I was but a slave to time, a baby to a parent, easy to manipulate. It was than I remembered that he moves away in 3 ½ weeks. This was what makes me sad. The 3 ½ weeks of him being here, making us closer friends, would just make it harder for him to leave. Reality, I was gambling with reality. I was gambling my personality. If I do get depressed because of being with him another month would just making it sadder to let it go. Friends that is all we can be, friends. I sit in my bed at 5:30 in the morning. A sad person just sitting silently crying in the corner. The inconvenient truth was catching up with me. Just than I hear footsteps. It was my little sister that was 6 years younger than me. She sits there with me, contorting me. Again close to just bawling like a baby, I think of all the good times we had. It is so sad. All I remember was two kids sitting in a sandbox with a hose and spraying the sand to make the ‘great lakes.’ As I type this it is too hard to hold back the tears. I sit here typing with tears. Tears are the ultimate sign of sadness. It is so sad when you see someone faking a smile despite the fact that they were crying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com

Chapter 2: Reality
Page 1 of 1