A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

like the idea?
yes
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
no
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap67%I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Number of posts : 331
Username Title : RANDOm pie dude
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 NewMemberLogo
User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-14

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

ok here it goes i think we should have a rating system to rate forums then it should say the rating both at the top and bottom. sure it will take a while but seriously me pikmin and chuchi r like really the most active users (that i see on) but anyways i think its a good idea wat about you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://theforum.bigforumpro.com/

AuthorMessage
Pie
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Pie

Number of posts : 1152
Username Title : The rightful king of all that is pie
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140 / 999140 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 151 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 GlobalModLogo
User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:04 am

I don't think anyone else is gonna vote since this forum's not very active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=33
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:33 am

well someone HAS to vote to break the tie
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Adminlogo
User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:48 am

there is no tie, its 3 no, 2 yes, just beacause someone voted dosnt mean they HAVE to post here mason
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Number of posts : 1812
Username Title : The Random Announcer
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:39 am

I was trying to tell him that! And it doesn't matter who voted for the last time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=280
Tensai_Adam
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Tensai_Adam

Number of posts : 1890
Username Title : Forum Addict
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue363 / 999363 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:06 pm

I do not get this..
you want to rate forums?

o_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Dakfire
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Yeah. That's what this is. It's kinda confusing.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:53 pm

yes thats what it is adam
Back to top Go down
Tensai_Adam
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Tensai_Adam

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue363 / 999363 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:16 pm

There is no use in that.

*Is itching to trash thread. This is your spam home base thread >_>
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:17 pm

lol what are you talkin about adam?
Back to top Go down
Tensai_Adam
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Tensai_Adam

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 pm

You replied to every post.. and each one is a push to keep people posting on this thread.

I wont lock this.
But if another admin feels the same way, they will.
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Yeah. I really really want to. But I won't.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:39 pm

ok thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:41 pm

You're welcome. Even though I really want to.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:12 pm

chuchi can you or someother mod move this to suggestions? pleASE
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Yeah. Sure no problem.
Moved to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:15 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master

Warnings :

Strikes :

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Locked, this place turned into a spam house at page..... 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4