A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

like the idea?
yes
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
no
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap67%I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Number of posts : 331
Username Title : RANDOm pie dude
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 NewMemberLogo
User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-14

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

ok here it goes i think we should have a rating system to rate forums then it should say the rating both at the top and bottom. sure it will take a while but seriously me pikmin and chuchi r like really the most active users (that i see on) but anyways i think its a good idea wat about you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://theforum.bigforumpro.com/

AuthorMessage
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Number of posts : 1812
Username Title : The Random Announcer
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 GlobalModLogo
User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:27 pm

No! I was talking about what we were talking about. You know, like the sport.

Last edited by Chuchi600 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=280
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:28 pm

noo but u said she did
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Oh this is off topic now.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:32 pm

who is the three people who voted no!!!???!!!???!!! i need an answer NOW chuchi!!!
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:34 pm

I don't know! It doesn't matter. 3 voted no and 2 voted yes. OK?
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:37 pm

OMG. now ur makin crap up this is y im so I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Icon_mad I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Icon_evil because ur saying that 3 people voted no when they didnt!!!! so 2 people voted yes and 2 voted NO is that CLEAR?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Maybe someone voted twice. You shouldn't be mad at me. I don't know who all voted. It doesn't say.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:39 pm

ok lets just wait for more votes
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Ok. Then don't get mad at me.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:43 pm

i know im not mad at u any more
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Ok. Thank you. If I find out, I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master

Warnings :

Strikes :

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Adminlogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Stop Flooding

and mason... jeeze who gets that damn angry about a poll?
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Sorry bout that. Got carried away. And yeah. It doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:01 pm

whats flooding andyea really pikmin i calmed down
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:02 pm

Flooding is posting A LOT in a thread. Usually to get posts on your profile and to make a thread popular... Or to annoy people.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:04 pm

ok thx
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master

Warnings :

Strikes :

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Adminlogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:04 pm

flooding is when two people post over and over again without giving it a break

ex:

mason, you and chuchi posted like 2 pages of flooding on this thread
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Sorry about that. Really I am. Didn't even notice I was doing it. Not posting on this thread till tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:30 pm

so how long are we gonna keep this out for people to vote on
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Don't double post. And for however long it is set for.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:33 pm

i didnt doublepost. and how about we do it until we have 7 votes ok?
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:34 pm

I think they'll be nos and I deleted your first post.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:37 pm

what?!?! i dont understand what u said make sureall letters are correct ok?
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:38 pm

They are. Nos is no in the plural form.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:39 pm

oh ok sorry aboutthat so i guess we willl just wait I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next