A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

like the idea?
yes
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! I_vote_lcap33%I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
no
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! I_vote_lcap67%I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Number of posts : 331
Username Title : RANDOm pie dude
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! NewMemberLogo
User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-14

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Empty
PostSubject: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:03 pm

ok here it goes i think we should have a rating system to rate forums then it should say the rating both at the top and bottom. sure it will take a while but seriously me pikmin and chuchi r like really the most active users (that i see on) but anyways i think its a good idea wat about you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://theforum.bigforumpro.com/
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Number of posts : 1812
Username Title : The Random Announcer
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! GlobalModLogo
User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:05 pm

I don't understand what you mean. Could you give a little more detail?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=280
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:07 pm

that like good forums we can rate 5 stars and like bad forums could get rated 0-1 stars
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Umm... No. You're not allowed to put names or links of other forums here.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:09 pm

nooooo! silly we (the moderators) make a rating system for each forum (if you want)
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Ohhhhhh. Now I get it. Maybe. Do you mean each thread or each section? And you're not a mod.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:11 pm

yes i know im not a mod and yes i mean each thread/section
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:12 pm

That'd be hard. I'll have to talk with the other admins about it.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:13 pm

ok but dont u think it would be cool tho?
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Mmmmmaybe. It might just be useless though. For all the work.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:15 pm

well like if it keeps getting rated bad u guys could lock it
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:16 pm

Hmm. Now you're starting to make sense. But would it automatically just be on the thread when you make a new one?
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:22 pm

no but like the RATE IT thing would be it would like start off with 2.5 stars or 0.0 <haha funny face
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:23 pm

I know that but I mean, would you have to add the rater thing or would it automatically just pop up when you create a new thread?
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:28 pm

no. no "adding" the rater because that would kinda be dumb. so it would automatically pop up
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master

Warnings :

Strikes :

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Adminlogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:28 pm

i suppose that would be nice.. but it would no were near be worth the effort if its even possible
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:29 pm

That was kinda what I was saying at first.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:30 pm

no but if its has like a really low ranking like -5.0 (i made that up) then it should be locked
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Or it could just be a crappy topic.
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Warnings :

Strikes :

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:31 pm

xxmason11xx wrote:
no but if its has like a really low ranking like -5.0 (i made that up) then it should be locked

it should be locked for being against the rules or no longer needed... not beacuse it got rated badly
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:32 pm

well if its NOT against the rules but no1 really likes it and of course it would be deleted if it was bad or against the rules
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:33 pm

But what if someone hates the person that made it? They would just rate it really low.
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:34 pm

a thread is locked for

1. against the rules

2. no longer needed

if people dont like it, that dosnt mean it should locked
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Exactly. Maybe this isn't such a good idea.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:37 pm

well it shouldnt be locked likemaybe it should just be rated low. like ya know in mynk (in the good old days) it said the top rated pack would be on the homepage like i said before it would take a while but it wouldbe worth it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!   I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a new idea for the mynkhq!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next