A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what does trust mean?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Number of posts : 723
Username Title : The Musically Gifted
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue25 / 99925 / 999what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue5 / 155 / 15what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : what does trust mean? NewMemberLogo
User of the week :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-03

what does trust mean? Empty
PostSubject: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Trust. What does this mean? Nothing to me. I've learned you can't trust anyone. Not even your best friend. BUt i dont think i have any friends.

Why does it mean nothing to me?

It started at the ending of last month. My friend Kyndra sent me an email. The email was here on myyearbook. She was cussing me out and calling me nasty names I cannot ay here. "why did she send me this?" I thought. I blocked her name and reported her because that's what you are supposed to do when someone sends you something like that. Isn't it a form of harrassment? I told Kayla, my best friend, he next day.

She just looked at me like she didn't care. But I was thinking that she did because I was her best friend. But she knew Kyndra before me and I didn't know she was going to backstabb me for Kyndra.

That day I was walking home with Tyra, my other friend, and I saw Kayla. She was sitting with Kyndra and Kyndras other friends. She was sitting there like she was waiting for me. And she was sitting in front of Kyndra like I was going to fight Kyndra.

"Come over here," I said.

Kyndra yelled a dirty name to me, one i had read from her e-mail.

"NO," said Kayla. I tried to get her to come but she kept staying glued to Kyndra.

I kept walking with Tyra and started thinking that Kayla no longer wanted me to be her friend anymore.

Now it is September and I only have one friend, Catherine, and I've known her since Kindergarten. Yesterday, Kayla looked at me during 3rd period and smiled. She looked nice enough but I was horribly sick and didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment. So she just walked past. The next day I found her at her locker and poked her with my binder playfully and she looked around. I was hoping for a smile and a "Hi, Karly!" but all i got was a mean stare and a frown.

I walked away almost about to cry and later today I was walking home again and saw the same people and Kayla walking plus a boy I had seen before. They all looked back and stared. I have felt lonely like this before but too often. I wondered why nobody wanted to be my friend but then i noticed the reason.

I'm ugly, have frizzy hair, glasses, i am mixed, and I am different.

ive learned if you give your trust to ANYBODY you will end up hurting on the inside by your friends.l
Back to top Go down
http://www.bamzzakka.forumotion.net
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Number of posts : 1812
Username Title : The Random Announcer
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : what does trust mean? GlobalModLogo
User of the week :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Is that your story? I've gone through the same thing. It sucks. Not the story, the thing I went through. That was last year and I'm over it now though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=280
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue25 / 99925 / 999what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue5 / 155 / 15what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:05 pm

its been happening to me since 4th grade
the story i wrote above is this years story
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
what does trust mean? Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5what does trust mean? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Ok. Honestly I lied. Sorta. It's still going on to me.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:40 pm

me too....... because of the kids who treat me like this i have low self-esteem, low confidence, i am too shy, and cry too easily
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:17 pm

I cry easliy but I am cinfident. Today, my bff since pre-3 told me that she hates me because God made girls to be girly and boys to play sports. She doesn't want to be friends anymore. But I'm not gonna change who I am because one person doesn't like it. I have other friends who like who I am.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:31 pm

god didn't make girls to be girly.... thats just sad u shouldve told her "I've heard ur mom got the apology letter from the condom factory"
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Ha! I love that. But I couldn't ever say that to her.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm

i wouldve said that......
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:34 pm

I would've to any other person. Not to her though.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:37 pm

i understand that.....
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Yeah. It's just she was always nice and I don't know what happened to her. And I don't think her mom knows she said that and her mom's like a second mom to me...
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 pm

yeah..... kaylas mom doesn't know wats goin on and she thinks kayla and kyndra is an angel
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Wow. I hate it when moms don't know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:46 pm

my mom knows wats going on though....
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:47 pm

She just told me it today though. My mom hasn't been home yet so she doesn't know. But I'm gonna tell her when she gets home.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:17 pm

OK.... my mom usually waits til i burst out crying in the middle of no where then i finally tell her in between sobs
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:21 pm

I know what you mean. I used to do that too. Till some girl was being really mean, I stood up for myself and het "so called friend" started punching me in the back. Now we're best friends but that's another stoyr. Point is, I got tougher by being made fun of.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:34 pm

i used to be kind of threatened to do things by my dad like when i was got a spot in the school talent show...

dad: what are u singing?
me: wake up by hilary duff
dad: ok, sing it
me: i don't feel like it right now
dad: sing it or i will get the belt out and spank you
me: no
dad: NOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what does trust mean?   what does trust mean? Empty