A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ekat
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Ekat

Number of posts : 716
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade AdvMemberLogo
User of the week :
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-12

Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Empty
PostSubject: Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade   Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:15 pm

A non-rhyming poem I made.

Life is a thought, deep in a person's mind.
Life is a threat, to a jailer's personality.
Life is everything. It doesn't matter what.
Life is to not waste time, your time soon will end.
Life is a chance; a chance to fulfill your dreams.
Life is your only place to show yourself off.
Life is your freedom; in this case, your only way out.
Life is a kiss from a lip of your dreams.
Life is a chance to say anything.
Life doesn't mean anything. You can say anything to anyone.
Life is a dream-cloud. You dream and you live it.
Life is just life; there's no meaning to it.

So why do you wonder about the meaning of life? You're just wasting your life's time. You're not getting a prize, really---

The prize doesn't mean anything, and nor does life. Enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Konrada
Pink Bender
Pink Bender

Number of posts : 573
Username Title : Mistress Of All 4 Elements!
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade ModeratorLogo
User of the week :
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade   Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Huh...not bad for 5th grade. Kinda liked it. Of course, I like rhyming poems better. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://edis.forumotion.net/
Ekat
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Ekat

Number of posts : 716
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade   Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Well I was bred and made it at the time, I copied it from an old notebook i just found Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Konrada
Pink Bender
Pink Bender

Number of posts : 573
Username Title : Mistress Of All 4 Elements!
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade ModeratorLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade   Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Yeah. When you think about it, that could have won a rpize too in 5th grade. I mean, I was(or is)never a good writer/poet.
Back to top Go down
http://edis.forumotion.net/
Jyo
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

Number of posts : 58

Warnings :

Strikes :

Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade MemberLogo
User of the week :
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade   Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:31 pm

I dont like non ryming poems, nothin against your poem, just not my taste of writing
Back to top Go down
JakeSteel
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
JakeSteel

Number of posts : 613
Username Title : Locking Topics Since Before Forever

Warnings :

Strikes :

Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade   Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Yeah, not bad though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade   Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Cool.
Decent for a fifth grader.
I don't like non-rhyming poems, though.
Back to top Go down
Blue Virus
Red Monkey
Red Monkey
Blue Virus

Number of posts : 191
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue425 / 999425 / 999Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue2 / 152 / 15Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade MemberLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade   Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:21 pm

i like poems a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade   Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:01 am

Like it Kon, Life is like a forest getting smaller everyday because of people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade   Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Poem I wrote When I was in the 5th grade
Page 1 of 1