A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My short story: Nothing left

Go down 
+6
JakeSteel
Ekat
BN
Cheesybanana
Jyo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jyo
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

Number of posts : 58
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : My short story: Nothing left MemberLogo
User of the week :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-06

My short story: Nothing left Empty
PostSubject: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:21 am

Now, I wrote this in an hour years and years ago for an english class, so it may not be that good, but believe it or not I am a pretty good writer. I hope you like this very short story/poem thing, and it does have a point to it. Enjoy, and please, give me feedback, I wrote this when I was like 10 or so. I will post part 2 if everyone seems to enjoy the piece.

Nothing
Left

Here I am, stuck in the deep
depths of misery

As I lie here with a handful
of doubts

Though my life seems like a
novel of mystery

I know I’m being chased with a
number of sounds

My life once used to be
meaningful

As I remember all the prosperity
I had through my tremendous wealth

My wife and I were deeply
soulful

For having the love for our
family all to ourselves

I had a very fortunate life,
and a humungous home

And I lived every day in fame

But soon enough I’ll wind up
alone

And nobody would remember my
name

It started out as a beautiful
day

As I prepared to ride to the
love of my family

But I noticed someone who does
not look okay

Such as a lost soul that seems
very empty

I approached him with a large
amount of sorrow

Asking for spare change, looks
as lonely as can be

As he looks at me with a
large, depressed groan

Ash surrounding his body, his
skin damaged I can see

His clothes were very ragged,
except for this jacket

This nice, brown and clean
coat

He said he was digging
furiously for food when he found it

But still had a sad face and
his clothes were soaked

I spared him a fifty, and his
spirit shined

As a return, he offered his jacket

I said I would not take it, it
was not mine

But he started limping away,
like he got in a brutal accident

I soon found out I made a huge
mistake

I should not have taken it,
and now I live in tears

I heard a loud siren exploding
in my ears

Cops surrounding me, in a
scene of confusion

Grabbed the jacket, And I
thought I was dreamin’

Took out a truckload of jewels
and cash

The man framed me, despite my
courtesy and generosity

The cops pinned me in the car,
stuck in the dash

And threw me in a cell, for a
year of pity

As the long, extremely tiring
year had passed

I try to find my wife and
family with a desperate search

But when I found them, the
door to my life had latched

As I saw them with another man
by a nearby perch

My life has fallen apart, my
wealth and love has vanished

As I lie hear, thinking this
is destiny

Thinking it was my fault,
something I must’ve missed

But now I am with the spirits
of many

Hopping that a little mist of
rain falls upon me

Thinking it is a heartbreaking
dream, and I will wake up to be

The man that was prosperous in
many ways

But now I shed my tears and
count the days

I used to be loved, and people
gave me respect

But now my life is nothing, I
have nothing left.
Back to top Go down
Jyo
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:23 am

Ok, for some reason it posted it like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:26 am

Very nice mini story.
I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Jyo
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:27 am

Yeah, I made it when i was about 10 so it is not the best, but I like the whole storyline, part 2 is when the guy confronts the guy that frames him.
Back to top Go down
Cheesybanana
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Cheesybanana

Number of posts : 1020
Username Title : The Overlord of all that is Cheesy.
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue200 / 999200 / 999My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : My short story: Nothing left Adminlogo
User of the week :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue3 / 53 / 5My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:29 am

I read the first part and that was good but I dont wanna read it all, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/cheesybanana
Pink Bender
Pink Bender

Number of posts : 573
Username Title : Mistress Of All 4 Elements!

Warnings :

Strikes :

My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : My short story: Nothing left ModeratorLogo
User of the week :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:31 am

Wow, I loved it. It actually made me...cry. I mean, this poem short story thing, is really and truely beautiful. I would LOVE to read more, I'm actually counting on it. Gosh, I'm still in awe. Lol...
Back to top Go down
http://edis.forumotion.net/
BN
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
BN

Number of posts : 282
Username Title : Comic Party President

Warnings :

Strikes :

Extra Ranks : My short story: Nothing left AdvMemberLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:32 am

Holy crap you wrote that when you were ten? My God I wouldn't have been able to come up with something like that...
Back to top Go down
Jyo
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:32 am

Thank you Very Happy I will post part 2 next week. Although I wrote it when i was about 10 or 11, like this one, and I never really finished it, maybe I will go back, finish the last portion, and post it here.
Back to top Go down
Jyo
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:33 am

Around 10, I might have been 11 or 12. I dont remember.
Back to top Go down
BN
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
BN

Number of posts : 282
Username Title : Comic Party President

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:34 am

You should've entered it in a contest and won lots and lots of money. Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Ekat
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Ekat

Number of posts : 716
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:10 pm

Really good poem. I was a good write, too, when I was 10, but now I got worse XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Konrada
Jyo
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:12 pm

rofl xp
Back to top Go down
JakeSteel
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
JakeSteel

Number of posts : 613
Username Title : Locking Topics Since Before Forever

Warnings :

Strikes :

My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Awesome poem, and try to not double post.
Back to top Go down
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

Number of posts : 1223
Username Title : Mr. Stack the master of all that is bloony
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:13 pm

I love it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com
Jyo
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:00 am

Thanks stack, and will do jake.
Back to top Go down
Winkley
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Winkley

Number of posts : 1080
Username Title : >.<
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue52 / 99952 / 999My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue1 / 151 / 15My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:03 am

• Cool
  • Poem
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Lemon
Green Bender
Green Bender
Lemon

Number of posts : 385

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:09 am

Sad poem Sad Still really amazing for 10/11/12. Here's a poem I made last year for the heck of it.

An Owl Goes Hunting

I hear a vibration-
A mere heartbeat thats all
I follow the sound
Flying fast, but silent
Where was it going?
When would it stop?
Closer and closer
Inches away, and finally
I sink my talons into my prey.

Made it last year so kind of bad...
Back to top Go down
Pie
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Pie

Number of posts : 1152
Username Title : The rightful king of all that is pie
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue140 / 999140 / 999My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue1 / 151 / 15My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : My short story: Nothing left GlobalModLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:45 am

You made that when you were 10? Amazing! I could never make anything like that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=33
Pink Bender
Pink Bender

Number of posts : 573
Username Title : Mistress Of All 4 Elements!

Warnings :

Strikes :

My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:58 am

Nice one, Lemon. I like that.
Back to top Go down
http://edis.forumotion.net/
JakeSteel
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
JakeSteel

Number of posts : 613
Username Title : Locking Topics Since Before Forever

Warnings :

Strikes :

My short story: Nothing left Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100My short story: Nothing left Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:16 am

Yeah, me too, but put it into a seperate topic so all can see your splendor.
Back to top Go down
Jyo
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:18 am

Yeah, maybe this is not the place lemon, and thanks everyone for your comments
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Green Bender
Green Bender
Lemon

Number of posts : 385

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:30 pm

Sorry, great story Jyo.
Back to top Go down
Jyo
Grasshopper
Grasshopper

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:36 am

Thank you lemon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My short story: Nothing left   My short story: Nothing left Empty

Back to top Go down

My short story: Nothing left
Page 1 of 1