A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The closing of A Gaming Forum

Go down 
+11
Pokemerl
/JCMG/
Lesliehockey
Tensai_Adam
Chuchi600
Frist
Cyclone
Lemon
BriBri240
xxmason11xx
Stackman
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

Number of posts : 1223
Username Title : Mr. Stack the master of all that is bloony
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The closing of A Gaming Forum Adminlogo
User of the week :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

The closing of A Gaming Forum Empty
PostSubject: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:25 pm

I have finally decided that enough is enough. This forum can't be brought back. There arn't enough things to do here. I will eventually decide when to make another forum. To stay informed, add me to your e-mail listings.

castor_oil@msn.com

I am sorry I had to resort to this.... Sad
Thanks everyone who joined. Everyone who helped run this forum.
Goodbye
Stackman
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:11 pm

If you want to join my next forum, shoot me an e-mail.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Number of posts : 331
Username Title : RANDOm pie dude
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The closing of A Gaming Forum NewMemberLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:01 pm

NOOOOO THIS CANT BE TRUE THIS ISNT GOOD OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY STACK. The closing of A Gaming Forum Icon_sad WHEN IS IT CLOSING DOWN?
Back to top Go down
http://theforum.bigforumpro.com/
BriBri240
New Leaf
New Leaf
BriBri240

Number of posts : 11
Username Title : Retired top poster.
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Ok guys, yes, this is Briane. but what did I tell you? Me and Mattie had all the posts here (pretty much) Mattie left, you were lucky to have me. Then, you banned me. What did you expect, the site to turn into god? It was gonna die without me and mattie.

Finally, ITS GONE!
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:05 pm

wait brian what happpened to Mattie?
Back to top Go down
BriBri240
New Leaf
New Leaf
BriBri240

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:10 pm

No clue...he dissappeared, he may still go on msn, but he blocked me lawl.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:27 pm

well then u were a high poster too? but u got banned
Back to top Go down
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:33 pm

1 month or 2 weeks....havn't decided.
Back to top Go down
BriBri240
New Leaf
New Leaf
BriBri240

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:17 pm

xxmason11xx wrote:
well then u were a high poster too? but u got banned
I was the top, had like...what...35-50? until 2500.

I remember this site being really active, all those users who where here when it was active are longgg gone.
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Green Bender
Green Bender
Lemon

Number of posts : 385

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Sorry stack. I (and many other people XD) should've been more active. I'll email you, I wanna join your next forum.
Back to top Go down
BriBri240
New Leaf
New Leaf
BriBri240

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Alright, I gotta say something. Read the archives in the Chatbox, that stuff is all true. If you look through the old posts, theres a lot of history in this forum. Somewhere in the trash is all those challenge guides from MyNK are ALL there, you realise that half of us don't even know the name of 5 challenges right??? (untrash that thread! xD!!)

Just don't close it, if your gonna do anything, untrash everything to a section to where people can see it and let it sit so that all this history won't go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Cyclone
New Leaf
New Leaf
Cyclone

Number of posts : 3

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:56 pm

I agree with Bri. I've never even looked at this forum but i've always heard about it. It's Sk8erdude192 if anyone remembers me. You shouldn't delete the forum. Keep it as a reminder of history like Bri said. I'll email you . . .
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:42 pm

*sigh* i so saw this thread comming

ill try to catch you on yahoo later, stack
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Number of posts : 1812
Username Title : The Random Announcer

Warnings :

Strikes :

The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The closing of A Gaming Forum GlobalModLogo
User of the week :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:01 am

I had a feeling this was coming. Oh well. It's not the end of the world. Bye...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=280
Tensai_Adam
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Tensai_Adam

Number of posts : 1890
Username Title : Forum Addict
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue363 / 999363 / 999The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:36 am

Mmm..
It was either this or complete abandonment.
The forum truly died, but has a lot of history with mynk.

(Dont delete it? ;o)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Dakfire
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:06 am

Hmmm... Maybe Rik has a point. I mean, don't completely lose all the memories.
Back to top Go down
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:12 pm

and all admins....please look at your inbox this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Cyclone
New Leaf
New Leaf
Cyclone

Number of posts : 3

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:55 pm

If you still want to continue the whole mynk group, go to fujiplanet.net, we're all there...
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:00 am

umm.. im already there, rik just isnt active, you banned stack, chuchi dosnt want to join, and mason never heard of it
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:29 am

well now im kinda thinking bout it but i really havnt looked into it. wat really is it?
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:54 am

Actually I want to join, but I'd get in trouble if I did. It looks awesome but, I really don't want to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lesliehockey
New Leaf
New Leaf
Lesliehockey

Number of posts : 14

Warnings :

Strikes :
The closing of A Gaming Forum Left_bar_bleue2 / 152 / 15The closing of A Gaming Forum Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Why would you get in trouble? I will unban stack if he requests it.
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:24 pm

My parents would get mad at me.
Back to top Go down
/JCMG/
Bender
Bender
/JCMG/

Number of posts : 80
Username Title : The Singing Brainiac

Warnings :

Strikes :

Extra Ranks : The closing of A Gaming Forum MemberLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:49 pm

How the heck would you get in trouble?

BTW, this is 7JCMG7, though I doubt you'll remember me, now known as The Official JCMG.
Back to top Go down
http://edis.forumotion.com
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:09 pm

I don't know. Inetenet safety stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The closing of A Gaming Forum   The closing of A Gaming Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

The closing of A Gaming Forum
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next