A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules

Go down 
+3
Frist
Chuchi600
emerl1
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Can We Open Up Myninjakiwi Again?
Yes
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules I_vote_lcap33%Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules I_vote_lcap33%Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
I don't think so
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules I_vote_lcap17%Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
I know so
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules I_vote_lcap0%Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Soon
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules I_vote_lcap17%Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Number of posts : 23
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue1 / 151 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules NewMemberLogo
User of the week :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Empty
PostSubject: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:28 pm

All right then, I know in myninjakiwi there are alot of people started to do something bad like swearing or bumping or reciting their motto just like (team rocket [Jessie, James and Meowth]). This is a website not for inappropriate stuff. IT'S FOR MAKING NEW FRIENDS AND NEW STUFF THAT IS GOOD. I know myninjakiwi website was already closed 10th August and I'm Still Not Happy the Way they close myninjakiwi. I'm letting the moderators know that we have to open myninjakiwi again so people can be happy. If they don't, then I'm Still not happy. So Open myninjakiwi right now. I suggest we start opening it now because it's the Moderator's fault, not mine. Whoever has done must resolve it. We gotta start opening myninjakiwi before it's too late.

Last edited by emerl1 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm adding more to remind the moderators.)
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Number of posts : 1812
Username Title : The Random Announcer
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules GlobalModLogo
User of the week :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:30 pm

No! They can't. It's not that simple. It would take a lot of work to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=280
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue1 / 151 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Yeah I thought so.
Back to top Go down
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 pm

But it's not right to say no.
Back to top Go down
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Enough of that Saying no already.
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Adminlogo
User of the week :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:48 pm

are you stupid? it would take us years if we COULD do it, and if we COULD, we would be SUED FOR IT
Back to top Go down
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:55 pm

I know it takes Pathetic years, and In the poll I said soon. These guys never learn.
Back to top Go down
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Definitely Years and Years to do it.
Back to top Go down
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Stop acting like an annoying brat in this forum. I'm talking about MyNK's upset and strict rules.
Back to top Go down
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Stop. Why don't you just let it be.
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Warnings :

Strikes :

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:24 am

i dont get why you keep talking to yourself but stop double/triple/quadruple posting.

Verbal warning
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Quit multiple posting! You're gonna get in trouble!
Back to top Go down
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:19 pm

I WILL STOP MULTIPLE POSTING BUT WHAT IS MULTIPLE POSTING?
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:21 pm

its posting more then once without someone else posting in the same topic/thread/ect.
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:26 pm

How hard is it to figure out?
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Number of posts : 331
Username Title : RANDOm pie dude

Warnings :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:35 pm

ARGH I'm about to cry with all this violence just give him a freakin strike already!!!! and i miss mynk and we all do but theres really nothing we can do about it so get over it!!! gosh chuchi and pik are trying to help u and understand!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://theforum.bigforumpro.com/
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Woah! I never knew you would do something like.... that.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 pm

wat do ya mean lol
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 pm

I mean, you're usually, kinda laid back. Never really caring about stuff like that. But never mind. Get on topic... If there ever was one.
Back to top Go down
emerl1
New Leaf
New Leaf
emerl1

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:47 pm

What in the world is wrong with myninjakiwi?
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:16 am

they were loosing money
myninjakiwi HAD to shut down beacuse they were gonna go bankrupt
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:52 am

Exactly! Is that so hard to understand?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Number of posts : 723
Username Title : The Musically Gifted
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue25 / 99925 / 999Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Left_bar_bleue5 / 155 / 15Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:24 pm

it wouldnt be good if they went bankrupt.... but they could of started probably started selling premium memberships but they still probably wouldve went bankrupt
Back to top Go down
http://www.bamzzakka.forumotion.net
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Yeah. But I wouldn't have joined if it costed money. I mean, why should I pay when I can get it somewhere else for free?
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 pm

she ment there was a premium version not it was all premium
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules   Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Myninjakiwi's Upset and Strict Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next