A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you met me (Stackman)

Go down 
+4
Lemon
Frist
Chuchi600
Stackman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

Number of posts : 1223
Username Title : Mr. Stack the master of all that is bloony
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : If you met me (Stackman) Adminlogo
User of the week :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

If you met me (Stackman) Empty
PostSubject: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:11 pm

This is a branch off of Acarter's game, but here it is. What would you do if you met me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Number of posts : 1812
Username Title : The Random Announcer
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : If you met me (Stackman) GlobalModLogo
User of the week :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:12 pm

I would say hi. Duh. Then umm... There's a very simple answer to that and I will tell you when I make it up. Just give me a sec.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=280
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master

Warnings :

Strikes :

If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:13 pm

id shake your hand, say nice job keeping this forum alive(ish) and den walk away Smile
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Ok now I got it. I'd be your friend. If you're nice like you seem. But if you're not...
Back to top Go down
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:17 pm

I would shake my own hand than I would say something that I did wrong today Razz
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Ha. I was pretty good today. I would probably say something random. Like Cheese! The Magical Unicorn of Death!
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Green Bender
Green Bender
Lemon

Number of posts : 385
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:07 pm

I'd say "Hello, my name is *censored*."

Then after a long conversation one of us would probably realize that we know eachother from this site.
Back to top Go down
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Ya probably....Who knows. Maybe we do know eachother.....
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Ha. I'm sure it wouldn't take long to realize that for me. I mean, no one could act just like me.
Back to top Go down
Tensai_Adam
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Tensai_Adam

Number of posts : 1890
Username Title : Forum Addict
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue363 / 999363 / 999If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:00 pm

I would say "Hello (Stack), Do you need help with anything?"

Thats all I can think of what I would say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Dakfire
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 am

Hmm. Now I'm coming up blank too.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Number of posts : 723
Username Title : The Musically Gifted
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue25 / 99925 / 999If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue5 / 155 / 15If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : If you met me (Stackman) NewMemberLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:01 pm

i would say sup person lyke i do to my best friend and start talking to you (if u r nice... if u make a mean look at me i would ignore you for the rest of the day)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bamzzakka.forumotion.net
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 pm

If you were mean to me, I would do what I usually do when people are mean to me. I get in their face and argue with whatever they say. Then I leave.
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Frist

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:25 am

Posts deleted

chuchi, i would apreciate some help, if you can Smile
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:26 am

Ok. Sure I will.
Back to top Go down
TonyN66
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
TonyN66

Number of posts : 536
Username Title : The Legendary Pearl Pokemon
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue97 / 99997 / 999If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

Extra Ranks : If you met me (Stackman) MemberLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:21 pm

I would tell you to go on Kong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloonsworld.com/Tony+Nguyen
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Umm... Ok. That was really weird.
Back to top Go down
xxmason11xx
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
xxmason11xx

Number of posts : 331
Username Title : RANDOm pie dude
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue6 / 156 / 15If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:26 am

??????????
Back to top Go down
http://theforum.bigforumpro.com/
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Number of posts : 723
Username Title : The Musically Gifted
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue25 / 99925 / 999If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue5 / 155 / 15If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:31 pm

wtf is kong
Back to top Go down
http://www.bamzzakka.forumotion.net
Tensai_Adam
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Tensai_Adam

Number of posts : 1890
Username Title : Forum Addict
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue363 / 999363 / 999If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :
If you met me (Stackman) Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5If you met me (Stackman) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:58 pm

xxmason11xx wrote:
??????????

Strike given..
Reason: SPAM

cough cough
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Dakfire
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Chuchi600

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:19 am

Mason, don't do that. You got a strike because you posted a pointess and 1 word post. Don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you met me (Stackman)   If you met me (Stackman) Empty

Back to top Go down

If you met me (Stackman)
Page 1 of 1