A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Hole, Chapter Two

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ekat
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Ekat

Number of posts : 716
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Black Hole, Chapter Two AdvMemberLogo
User of the week :
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-12

The Black Hole, Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: The Black Hole, Chapter Two   The Black Hole, Chapter Two EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Ah, so here it goes. Here's how they worked out at the last day of high school: (These chapters are written in play form to save time)

Rick: ...congaratulations, Larry! I can't believe we worked out from all these years... (tear-eyed)
Larry: Yea, I need a BIG break from school these days. I'm... I'm.. I'm not going to college or get a job....
Rick: ARE YOU INSANE!? Where would you live? So school was a waste of your previous and present life!?
Larry: Actually, it had a better purpose than learning...
Rick: (Konks him on the head a few times)
Larry: Stop that! It DID have a better purpose...
Rick: Like what?
Larry: It is... it is... my home...
Rick: You don't have a house!? So where's your mom and dad!?

Silence.

All was silence.

Larry: (Melting into pieces)
Rick: LARRY!? OH MY GOD! WHAT THE (bleep!) IS HAPPENING TO YOU!?
Larry: Ehehehehehehe.... I WAS NEVER YOUR----

Then Rick woke up. It was all a dream. But more like his worst nghtmare. But then he saw red, all over his house. He thought he went blind, so he rubbed his eyes. Still red. Red everywhere. He smells very hot, volcanic air. He looked out the window. Now black. All black... but only a small figure- a volcano from far away. He ran awar from the red, oozy, slime and ran t his parents' bedroom. No-one. Nothing but red. Bu then he saw the black coming from the windows. It shattered all the glass; it looked like something or someone was out for them. Black holes everywhere he saw. He grabbed his bow and arrow and headed out the wooden doorway. Still red and black. But something was laughing-- he could hear a slight giggle from far away. Then he looked at the volcano. It was erupting in his eyes. He looked at the slime. It was turning black! So, deep in his thoughts, he knew what it was-- the legendary ghost. But it was deep in his thoughts. So he didn't obviously know it. He had a better thought in mind--- run...

END OF CHAPTER TWO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Konrada
Tensai_Adam
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Tensai_Adam

Number of posts : 1890
Username Title : Forum Addict
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue363 / 999363 / 999The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Black Hole, Chapter Two Adminlogo
User of the week :
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole, Chapter Two   The Black Hole, Chapter Two EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:18 pm

Few spelling errors again, run it in ABC check on MS Word.
Black holes will suck in everything and collapse it. How could there be "Everywhere he looked"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Dakfire
Ekat
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Ekat

The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole, Chapter Two   The Black Hole, Chapter Two EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:17 pm

It is a fiction story AND there are TYPOS, not spelling errors.
Back to top Go down
JakeSteel
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
JakeSteel

Number of posts : 613
Username Title : Locking Topics Since Before Forever
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole, Chapter Two   The Black Hole, Chapter Two EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:30 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Tensai_Adam
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Tensai_Adam

Number of posts : 1890
Username Title : Forum Addict
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue363 / 999363 / 999The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Black Hole, Chapter Two Adminlogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole, Chapter Two   The Black Hole, Chapter Two EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Konrada wrote:
It is a fiction story AND there are TYPOS, not spelling errors.

OK. Then what do the blackholes do if they dont suck everything in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Dakfire
Ekat
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Ekat

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole, Chapter Two   The Black Hole, Chapter Two EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:58 pm

You'll find out in another chapter...
Back to top Go down
Pie
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Pie

Number of posts : 1152
Username Title : The rightful king of all that is pie
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue140 / 999140 / 999The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue1 / 151 / 15The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Black Hole, Chapter Two GlobalModLogo
User of the week :
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole, Chapter Two   The Black Hole, Chapter Two EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:04 am

What the bleep? That made me laugh. This story is exiting I wanna read more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=33
Pink Bender
Pink Bender

Number of posts : 573
Username Title : Mistress Of All 4 Elements!
The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

The Black Hole, Chapter Two Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Black Hole, Chapter Two Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Black Hole, Chapter Two ModeratorLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole, Chapter Two   The Black Hole, Chapter Two EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:20 am

You know, I would have added those cuss words inside the story. Gives it a kick. But I think I fathom the story...better at least, now that a second chapter has been published. Still, it reminds me of the stories of Pompeii and the volcano eruption there. I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://edis.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hole, Chapter Two   The Black Hole, Chapter Two Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Hole, Chapter Two
Page 1 of 1