A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Jesters Apprentice

Go down 
+2
Stackman
Funny Bunches
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Funny Bunches
New Leaf
New Leaf
Funny Bunches

Number of posts : 16
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

The Jesters Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: The Jesters Apprentice   The Jesters Apprentice EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Yeah this was for a 7th grade project along time ago but I kept it all these years so enjoy! Its 1528 words so yeah!

- Funny Bunches
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jesters Apprentice

The sound of walking woke up Gregory Bucket with a start. He had had a dream about being the King’s best Jester. Gregory is what some experienced fools call “A new lad”. He had just become a Jester for money purposes a week ago, yet he has come to like the job. Gregory is medium height; he’s 19 and has brown curly hair, he has a slightly big head, short nose, slightly short ears, wide mouth, peach colored skin, and the first thing you’ll notice is his electric blue eyes that seem to always be smiling. He keeps everything neat; teeth, skin, everything about him. He also has perfect posture, a voice that’s in the middle of high pitched and low, he has the average height, weight, and strength of a 19 year old.

Gregory glanced up at the window above his bed, his only form of light and warmth in his cold dark house. The morning dew rested on the window. He sat up, , kneeled on his bed, and glared out the window. There striding down the stone path was Samuel Farmer. He must sound like some civilian to you but to me he is a savior. He is a Jester and I am proudly his apprentice. He has been a Jester for 35 years and been the King’s favorite Jester for quite a sum of the years. He has retired from being a Jester because of weak legs and arms. It must have been all the rolling around, juggling, and joking around for hours at end. He is quite tall, with terribly messy grey hair with a purple top hat and with a scraggly grey beard to go with it. He limps whenever he walks and as a retirement gift the King gave him a cane with a Jester head that has a silly grin sitting on top of it. A trademark jesters have had for generations. Gregory slipped off the bed and dressed quickly when he realized that Samuel was striding towards Gregory’s house. Gregory slipped into his Jester suit. It consisted of a loose silk shirt and pants. The shirt was divided in half in the middle. The entire left side of the suit being as pink as the sky at sundown, and the right side is a yellow brighter than the sun. The pants have the exact same colors except with the yellow on the left half and the pink on the right. There was patchwork all over the costume as a result of the suit originally being Samuel’s. Bells were also on the costume. They were on the elbow and lined the hem of the shirt. The shoes where made of worn down leather with a flap above the toe goes with a single bell hanging on the flap on both shoes. I always wore it when he worked with Sam. I heard the door slam open and close. I straightened up and left the bedroom.

“Hello Sam.” I said. “Hello Gregory, have a nice morning?” said Sam. “Yes” I replied. “So, where should we start?” I said. “I actually had something special in mind” Sam said. “I have gotten us tickets to go see a very good Jester, you might know him, remember Parthius?” said Sam. I couldn’t keep my excitement. I jumped up into the air and hollered “Yoo Hoo!”. Besides Sam, Parthius is who I look up to! Parthius is also a jester so funny you’ll be holding your sides with laughter and so flexible and good at juggling you’ll find yourself repeating the word “Wow!” over and over. And I was going to see him! “Where is he performing?” I asked. “At Dunesberry Park”
said Sam. Dunesberry Park is an hour walk from my house. “When does it start?” I asked. “In about an hour” said Sam. “I’ll change”.

Gregory did the mixture between a jog and a walk to his room. He changed in silence, thinking about all the new things he could learn about being a Jester from this show. His normal clothes weren’t amazing. Just a normal shirt and pants made of cloth. I walked out of the bedroom and there was Sam juggling 5 balls, but without a single twitch of unnecessary movement wasted. When he looked up to see me he lost all focus, dropped the balls, picked them up as quickly as he dropped them, then exclaimed “Lets Go!”. The injection the cold felt like I was like taking a bath in ice cubes. The air smelled of nature. We walked for about 10 minutes down the dirt road when it started raining. Like rocks falling from the sky. We found ourselves sprinting from tree to tree. It’s strange how Sam limps whenever he’s walking but when he runs he’s as fast as a jackrabbit. Finally we reached the covered stage in the grass after and hour of chatting about what things the Parthius might do. And then I saw him. He was wearing white makeup, a cap with two flaps that looked like huge ears with bells on the end, he had green hair spilling out from underneath the hat, and he was wearing a green and red shirt with the same pattern as mine on it, a skirt, white pantyhose, and very pointy shoes. He also carried a newer, cleaner version of Sam’s cane. He was smiling like he just told the funniest
joke in the world. A man with a grin like the one on Sam’s cane stepped in front of me and asked for my ticket. It took me a while to wake up from my trance of Parthius and to retrieve my ticket from Sam and give it to the man. He looked down at it, smiled, and said “Enjoy”.

We sat with our legs crossed on the grass. The grass felt very wet and cool agenst our legs. I didn’t realized how little the volume of people here was. There were probably only 20 people in the audience, including us. It must have been because the tickets were expensive. I never knew why but Sam is very wealthy. I always assumed it was because of something his father or mother did but Sam never says anything about his family. After about 5 minutes Parthius exclaimed “Well let’s get started!” with a goofy kind of voice. That even made me laugh. I had no idea how hilarious and amazing the show was going to be. I probably spent all the show laughing myself to the floor. It lasted for probably 30 minutes and there was a little puddle of tears in front of me from laughing so hard. That’s probably from me being so easily amused. Sam spent all of the show silent. Yet he didn’t seem mad at all. He was probably studying Parthius’s humor strategies. Once Parthius juggled 12 balls. He was so concentrated a bead of sweat ran down his temple. After the show was done gathered myself together and stood up. Sam muttered “Let’s go”. He seemed quieter than usual. Sam’s always jumping around and being goofy. I studied him. He seemed to be relieved to be leaving. I almost questioned him but then I realized.

He was jealous of Parthius! I almost said something but then I bit my tongue and kept walking. Once we were about 3 minutes away from Parthius Sam started to lighten up and be old Sam again. We
didn’t talk about Parthius directly, but we did talk about the show. When we reached the stone steps in front of my house Sam said his goodbye. It was only 6:00 but I didn’t say anything. I opened the door and started to close it when I saw Sam’s watch two stepping stones away from me. I grabbed the watch and glanced down the road. A flyer flew the wing and landed in front of me. I snatched it up. It was a flyer for the performance. It said Parthius Farmer. I never heard Parthius’s last name before and it took me by surprise. I always heard Parthius. Never ParthiusFamer. Then a thought hit me in the head like a rock. Sam’s last name is Farmer also. Could Parthius be Sam’s younger brother? It would definitely explain why
Sam was being quiet at the show. He was jealous that his brother was better than him. It would also explain why Sam bought the tickets. If your brother was having a show, wouldn’t you buy tickets? It all fitted. I swatted the thought side and decided I will finish the evening writing down new jokes. That came easy after a show like Parthius’s. I still couldn’t get out of my head though if Sam was Parthius’s brother. He couldn’t be his father since Sam is about 50 and Parthius is about 35. But he could be a baby brother. Sam never talked about his family. Not a single word. I will contend to put aside the thought process and go to sleep. Its 8:30 and I’m tired. I crawl into bed, my eyes close, and I dream of me, Sam, and Parthius doing an act. A perfect trio.

Last edited by Funny Bunches on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

Number of posts : 1223
Username Title : Mr. Stack the master of all that is bloony
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Jesters Apprentice Adminlogo
User of the week :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: The Jesters Apprentice   The Jesters Apprentice EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:07 am

Long story, moved to your stories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com
Dark Samus
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
Dark Samus

Number of posts : 306
Username Title : dark samus lord of the dark !!!
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue9 / 159 / 15The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Jesters Apprentice Banned
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Jesters Apprentice   The Jesters Apprentice EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:02 pm

very well written nice story
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/
JakeSteel
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
JakeSteel

Number of posts : 613
Username Title : Locking Topics Since Before Forever

Warnings :

Strikes :

The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Jesters Apprentice AdvMemberLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The Jesters Apprentice   The Jesters Apprentice EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Why did every other line stop about 1/5 the way through?
Back to top Go down
Funny Bunches
New Leaf
New Leaf
Funny Bunches

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The Jesters Apprentice   The Jesters Apprentice EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:15 pm

I don't know why JakeSteel. Why dont you ask the guy who runs this website.
Back to top Go down
Tensai_Adam
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Tensai_Adam

Number of posts : 1890
Username Title : Forum Addict
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue363 / 999363 / 999The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Jesters Apprentice Adminlogo
User of the week :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The Jesters Apprentice   The Jesters Apprentice EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:52 pm

There is something called pressing backspace on the line to make it go back?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Dakfire
Dark Samus
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
Dark Samus

Number of posts : 306
Username Title : dark samus lord of the dark !!!

Warnings :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue9 / 159 / 15The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Jesters Apprentice Banned
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Jesters Apprentice   The Jesters Apprentice EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:46 am

yeah I agree with dakfire a little bit you realy don`t need to skip lines

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/
Funny Bunches
New Leaf
New Leaf
Funny Bunches

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: The Jesters Apprentice   The Jesters Apprentice EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Fixed the backspace thingy for all the whiners.
Back to top Go down
Pie
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Pie

Number of posts : 1152
Username Title : The rightful king of all that is pie
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue140 / 999140 / 999The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue1 / 151 / 15The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

The Jesters Apprentice Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Jesters Apprentice Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : The Jesters Apprentice GlobalModLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Jesters Apprentice   The Jesters Apprentice EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:02 am

Wow, thats long! I havent read the whole thing yet but I will afterschool today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=33
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jesters Apprentice   The Jesters Apprentice Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jesters Apprentice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Gaming Forum :: Entertainment :: Your Stories-
Jump to: