A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!

HomePortalFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Myninjakiwi Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemon
Green Bender
Green Bender

Number of posts : 385

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

Contribution to the Site :
0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Myninjakiwi Memories   Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Post your stories about mynk here. Talk about how you joined the site, etc. Smile

I started out on Bloonsworld. I was playing Bloons on Addictinggames, and then I saw the "Build your own levels," clicked the link, and joined.

I wasn't very active, but I happened to come on the morning mynk was released. It was awesome, and I quickly started building levels. At first I was trying to get to rank #1, and I actually was rank #2 behind Matt at a time... But then came the absolute addicts, and I knew I would never be rank #1. Then I applied for mod (Because I wanted to help mynk and watch it grow). I became a mod, and moderated for a while, while growing my skills in building levels.

Later I was demoted due to "inactivity," but that was only because I wasn't posting on the forum, and I looked at packs to delete and helped anyone who pmed me.

I made many awesome levels, and I wish I had time to make more. *sigh*

I'll always remember mynk.

The Mask
The Mask

Number of posts : 90
Username Title : L.A.D.

Warnings :
1 / 31 / 3

Strikes :
1 / 151 / 15

0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:35 pm

I hate how all the ex mynk user forums are preventing me from logging in, cept for this one...but yay? i think not.

Lets c....

I joined near the end of the sites existance, i learned what a reaper was the first day i joined the site. I had fun and made lots of friends and became sorta well known. thats about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hulabalu.forumotion.com/index.htm
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master

Number of posts : 1812
Username Title : The Random Announcer

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

5 / 1005 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:12 pm

I wish MyNK never closed down. I have nothing to do besides this . I remember all the reapers and how they all hated me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=280
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster

Number of posts : 1198
Username Title : Archery Master

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

100 / 100100 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:13 pm

i joined back when.. ah wut wuz it.. zebuzzle was the challenge? idk haha i started making packs right away, inculding my serise, monkey skills followed by monkey skillz cavern challenge (which i never finished T_T) i didnt even start posting in the forums until i was imacculate, but the first day i made some friends. ( all of which left a few months later T_T) After a while i was starting to get bored and i left for a while, i anounced that i left and didnt come back for a month or two, but after a couple weeks a kinda wanted to go on again, so i made a new account "megamanfan" and claimed to be pik's best friend, i said i quit beacuse things were getting to inapropriate for my likings xD only a few users like tony neguen and some others figured out it was really me. After i came back on pikmin and sinta was out i started making packs, they started off bad, i made sinta's adventures and then didnt make one for a while, i was acctually working on another pack called chosen cat, which i couldnt finish but it was definently challenge-worthy T_T by this time i was sorta well known, although not as well as people like edispeggetti and skull ernie. i was shocked and depressed when they announced the site would close, but honestly it was getting flooded with reapers, it was for the best T_T thats my story =) probably the longest one that is gonna be in this thread xD oh, and i was a ninja lord when the site closed (almost immcculate ninja D: ) and i compleated about half the challenges, some of which got deleted later on

R.I.P. Myninjakiwi (MyNK)

Click or be mauled by mario
l
V

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

5 / 1005 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Wow. Nice story. I was Drunken Master when it closed down. I was Chuchi600 on there and made pretty crsppy packs. Anyone can feel free to disagree.

Back to top Go down
Chip
Pink Bender
Pink Bender

Number of posts : 572
Username Title : You can call me Chip =)

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:44 pm

I started when challenge was Supa Hotcorn, was the 180, 044th user to join, and totally unknown and had know idea of what to do. 156,000 points later, I was #8 on da site, pretty well known, and had an average pack rating of 8.17 Very Happy
I remember things xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

5 / 1005 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Yeah, you do. I don't know if I was well-known or not. What do you all think?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:36 pm

I joined MyNK when I was 12 years old. I saw my sister playing Bloons on Addictinggames, around december of 2007. I then joined Bloonsworld, and saw a few months later that MyNK was up. I didnt really join MyNK until around may. But when I did, I saw it had grew pretty fast. I think Welcome World was the current challenge when I joined. I had beaten all of the challenges up until Grand Robbery. It got really hard for me since I was still sorta a Noob at the time. But around 4 months later, when Nuke Zone was the challenge, I had every challenge done. I had gotten to Immaculate Ninja at 550 points 'till Drunken Master, when I was #11 and JennaC was online at the time, and she and me were at a fight off for being #10. When she logged off (I knew she did because she stopped PMing me) than I got into the top 10. I did pic it, but than my dad cleaned his comp (the one with the pic on it) and than it was gone. What happened later on was that Jack Steadman started saying I used cheat engine by getting Salander1234 to make a youtube account called Briane98 and make a vid of me hacking MyNK. I got banned, making JennaC #10 again. God, I was soooo epic pissed, knowing I didnt even hack ONCE until a later time. Well, than, I made another account and got to a Kiwi. It was sorta fun for some time, but than, I made a sniper level around may and they thought I hacked it, when I didnt. Bloonerators said I needed to make a video by sunday or I get banned (it was thursday at the time). Well, as I was making the video, They banned me on the apple chatbox. Than, from MyNK. I did finish the video without realising I was banned, I did put it on youtube for Sau and Bloon to see. I was gonna go PM Sau to tell him I made the video with the link with it. It said "Whoops, the page cannot be found!" I was like UGH! Than, I went to apple and PM'd Sau there. I cussed at him and put the link of the video on the PM. Once I made the account again (Which was the first account with the capital E in BrianE.) they gave me 2000 of my 15000 points back. :\. Well, I got to Ninja Kiwi in 2 months after making that account. After that, I saw the site was closing. I was just like "Well, who cares?" at first. Now that its been gone for almost 2 months, I am really sad. When I came on in august 10th and saw it was gone, I was a bit teary. I wish I wouldn't have said Who Cares because, I care xp.

MyNK is gone, and theres nothing we can do about it.

R.I.P. MyNK Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask

Number of posts : 723
Username Title : The Musically Gifted

Warnings :
3 / 33 / 3

Strikes :
5 / 155 / 15

0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:50 pm

i heard about mynk from my brothers friend.... thats it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bamzzakka.forumotion.net
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

100 / 100100 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Bi wrote:
I joined MyNK when I was 12 years old. I saw my sister playing Bloons on Addictinggames, around december of 2007. I then joined Bloonsworld, and saw a few months later that MyNK was up. I didnt really join MyNK until around may. But when I did, I saw it had grew pretty fast. I think Welcome World was the current challenge when I joined. I had beaten all of the challenges up until Grand Robbery. It got really hard for me since I was still sorta a Noob at the time. But around 4 months later, when Nuke Zone was the challenge, I had every challenge done. I had gotten to Immaculate Ninja at 550 points 'till Drunken Master, when I was #11 and JennaC was online at the time, and she and me were at a fight off for being #10. When she logged off (I knew she did because she stopped PMing me) than I got into the top 10. I did pic it, but than my dad cleaned his comp (the one with the pic on it) and than it was gone. What happened later on was that Jack Steadman started saying I used cheat engine by getting Salander1234 to make a youtube account called Briane98 and make a vid of me hacking MyNK. I got banned, making JennaC #10 again. God, I was soooo epic pissed, knowing I didnt even hack ONCE until a later time. Well, than, I made another account and got to a Kiwi. It was sorta fun for some time, but than, I made a sniper level around may and they thought I hacked it, when I didnt. Bloonerators said I needed to make a video by sunday or I get banned (it was thursday at the time). Well, as I was making the video, They banned me on the apple chatbox. Than, from MyNK. I did finish the video without realising I was banned, I did put it on youtube for Sau and Bloon to see. I was gonna go PM Sau to tell him I made the video with the link with it. It said "Whoops, the page cannot be found!" I was like UGH! Than, I went to apple and PM'd Sau there. I cussed at him and put the link of the video on the PM. Once I made the account again (Which was the first account with the capital E in BrianE.) they gave me 2000 of my 15000 points back. :\. Well, I got to Ninja Kiwi in 2 months after making that account. After that, I saw the site was closing. I was just like "Well, who cares?" at first. Now that its been gone for almost 2 months, I am really sad. When I came on in august 10th and saw it was gone, I was a bit teary. I wish I wouldn't have said Who Cares because, I care xp.

MyNK is gone, and theres nothing we can do about it.

R.I.P. MyNK

you stole my R.I.P. D< D< D< D<

l
V

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster

Number of posts : 1223
Username Title : Mr. Stack the master of all that is bloony

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

100 / 100100 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Ok, now where to start. It all starts back *flashback*

Back in the day (March of 08) I was a normal Bloons player. There were only 2 BPP (bloons player packs) and they were kind of bad. Like Lemon, I saw that there was the build your own packs. I clicked on it and at first it sent me to BW, but than I clicked it again than I was sent to MYNK.

On my first day, the leader board was this

#1 - Cyone Center - Master
#2 - JennaC - Master
#3 - Rik Miller- Immaculate

#4 - I don't remember
#5 - Matt33 - Immaculate
#6 - Chris - White Crane

#7 - ...
#8 - ???
#9 - ???
#10 - Lemon- White Crane (a while back Razz)

Ok, so than my first pack Boom was a classic. It ended up with a little over 10,000 plays. Than I made a friend FL (FLs friend pack) I made 5 booms in the series, and FL talked to me alot until he left. His name was Levi Frank. Ok than moving on I made a pack called April Flowers and Level 2 was the level that people got pissed off at on the challenge. I had so many friends, than it was Cheesybanana. He first introduced the forum in about August of 08 (sorry for jumping ahead). Than I used the idea, based it off of MYNK and MYNKHQ was born. After I made a bunch of advertisments, Chris suggested me as a Moderator. I became a mod and Cheesy got mad at me (remember CB?). About 2 days later Edispaghetti got banned and I was blamed for it.

Terms of Service | Contact us| FAQ
My moderating Colour
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mynkhq.com
Lemon
Green Bender
Green Bender

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Haha, I remember when you were blamed, I never thought it was really you would do it, but you were a new mod, so it was everyone's easiest assumption.

Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

100 / 100100 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Ya well anyway, I will finish it. After the accusation, Waynefan7 blamed me for it and later admitted it. After 4 months of service I left the moderation business and stayed with the forum. I never got a challenge, and I retired as an immaculate ninja with 51,023 points.

My moderating Colour
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Green Bender
Green Bender

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:22 pm

I remember my challenge, haha, I kept sending packs after packs to Matt, and then he finally said yes...

I miss mynk....

Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

100 / 100100 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Good memories, but a waste of time if you think about it. 200+ hours of my life gone :S

My moderating Colour
Back to top Go down
Frist
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

100 / 100100 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 pm

same T_T

l
V

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lemon
Green Bender
Green Bender

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:45 pm

I wouldn't call it a waste.

Well that's just me XD

Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

5 / 1005 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Me either. But at the same time, I would.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Stackman wrote:
Ok, now where to start. It all starts back *flashback*

Back in the day (March of 08) I was a normal Bloons player. There were only 2 BPP (bloons player packs) and they were kind of bad. Like Lemon, I saw that there was the build your own packs. I clicked on it and at first it sent me to BW, but than I clicked it again than I was sent to MYNK.

On my first day, the leader board was this

#1 - Cyone Center - Master
#2 - JennaC - Master
#3 - Rik Miller- Immaculate

#4 - I don't remember
#5 - Matt33 - Immaculate
#6 - Chris - White Crane

#7 - ...
#8 - ???
#9 - ???
#10 - Lemon- White Crane (a while back )

Ok, so than my first pack Boom was a classic. It ended up with a little over 10,000 plays. Than I made a friend FL (FLs friend pack) I made 5 booms in the series, and FL talked to me alot until he left. His name was Levi Frank. Ok than moving on I made a pack called April Flowers and Level 2 was the level that people got pissed off at on the challenge. I had so many friends, than it was Cheesybanana. He first introduced the forum in about August of 08 (sorry for jumping ahead). Than I used the idea, based it off of MYNK and MYNKHQ was born. After I made a bunch of advertisments, Chris suggested me as a Moderator. I became a mod and Cheesy got mad at me (remember CB?). About 2 days later Edispaghetti got banned and I was blamed for it.

Chris was only a Disciple when MyNK closed...
Back to top Go down
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

100 / 100100 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:11 am

:S oops wrong staff member.

My moderating Colour
Back to top Go down
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

5 / 1005 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Ha. An I think he was only a disciple...

Back to top Go down
Chip
Pink Bender
Pink Bender

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:58 pm

It's a shame it's gone, it really is... My pack 20 Mini Chains Probably would have gotten to 30,000 plays xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuchi600
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

5 / 1005 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Yeah. I remember that one. It was really good.

Back to top Go down
Chip
Pink Bender
Pink Bender

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Chuchi600 wrote:
Yeah. I remember that one. It was really good.
Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Invisifly2
The Mask
The Mask

Number of posts : 90
Username Title : L.A.D.

Warnings :
1 / 31 / 3

Strikes :
1 / 151 / 15

0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:07 pm

i wounder where matt went.....

also i wounder where the reapers went....lol i kinda miss some stuiped idiots to Flame epicly, but then again i dont....its wierd.

Anybody know if they're making a new mynk? i heard a rumor they where....(dont ask, my sources are confidential )

But i had some good time on mynk after i discoverd the forums, thats when i stopped ranking up (right at kiwi) due to the fact that i was only using the forums *sigh* and i found that you peeps, when not flaming or spamming(not all of you), where pretty awesome (naoy but M).

Rest In Peace MyNinjaKiwi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hulabalu.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Memories   

Back to top Go down

Myninjakiwi Memories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next