A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you get here?

Go down 
+4
Chip
Senta
Eat Yourself
Stackman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

Number of posts : 1223
Username Title : Mr. Stack the master of all that is bloony
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : How did you get here? Adminlogo
User of the week :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

How did you get here? Empty
PostSubject: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Please post how you got here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:39 am

You put the link on a bunch of different packs, mostly challenges.
It made me want to join.
Back to top Go down
Eat Yourself
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
Eat Yourself

Number of posts : 333
Username Title : Mr Random
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue1 / 31 / 3How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue2 / 152 / 15How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : How did you get here? MemberLogo
User of the week :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:20 am

Found out about this site through a couple of users, then stalked here for a while and decided to join.
Back to top Go down
http://yiwu.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Stackman
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Stackman

Number of posts : 1223
Username Title : Mr. Stack the master of all that is bloony
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:55 am

I was here because I made this website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com
Senta
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
Senta

Number of posts : 256
Username Title : The one who cares for people who care.
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue3 / 153 / 15How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Lol, yup!
I was here because Melissa invited me.
Back to top Go down
http://jwix.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:38 pm

I think someone tried to invite me and I didn't join for a while also.

I can't really remember which...
Back to top Go down
Chip
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Chip

Number of posts : 572
Username Title : You can call me Chip =)
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue19 / 99919 / 999How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

Extra Ranks : How did you get here? ModeratorLogo
User of the week :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:10 pm

Stack asked me to join, and I thought it was a pretty cool forum, so I did.
Back to top Go down
Senta
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
Senta

Number of posts : 256
Username Title : The one who cares for people who care.

Warnings :

Strikes :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue3 / 153 / 15How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:30 pm

I didn't join for a while and then i forgot about it, then I read Melissa's PM again and joined, but I still don't go on much.
Back to top Go down
http://jwix.forumotion.net
Cheesybanana
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Cheesybanana

Number of posts : 1020
Username Title : The Overlord of all that is Cheesy.
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue200 / 999200 / 999How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue3 / 53 / 5How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:26 am

Stack used my forum idea, and offered Admin here to say sorry. I took the offer.
To think, Stack got his modship because of his forum. *grumbles about he could of got modship*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/cheesybanana

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:32 am

Stackman wrote:
I was here because I made this website.
Oh dammit, my guess was wrong!
Back to top Go down
Mattie
Green Warrior
Green Warrior
Mattie

Number of posts : 2247
Username Title : the master of zeba diva's Wink
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue134 / 999134 / 999How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue2 / 152 / 15How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:57 pm

i belive winkley invited me it looked great so i joined!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/pack/Zeba/642921
DRAGONITE
Red Monkey
Red Monkey
DRAGONITE

Number of posts : 175
Username Title : DRAGON+NITE= Dragonite duh

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:11 pm

Stackman posted his site on mynk for people who want to keep in touch since the site is gonna close so i decided to join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/
Pie
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Pie

Number of posts : 1152
Username Title : The rightful king of all that is pie
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue140 / 999140 / 999How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue1 / 151 / 15How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : How did you get here? GlobalModLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:11 am

I think Kiwi Lord invited me
Back to top Go down
http://www.mynkhq.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=33
Mattie
Green Warrior
Green Warrior
Mattie

Number of posts : 2247
Username Title : the master of zeba diva's Wink
How did you get here? Left_bar_bleue134 / 999134 / 999How did you get here? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:41 am

bump (before pie) becauseyour new dragonite, nothing will happen, but in future try to look at the post dats, and dont post on something that is over 10 days old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/pack/Zeba/642921
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get here?   How did you get here? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you get here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Gaming Forum :: NKHQ Overview :: Introductions-
Jump to: