A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!



 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I'll be out for a bit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: I''ll be out for a bit.   Sun May 17, 2009 11:58 am

I'll be out for a bit.

A week or two.

Busy.

I'll be on Jyo's.

Making GFX.

But, not this site.

B'Cuz, I have not got what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Sun May 17, 2009 12:00 pm

Leaving one Comment

Giving BrianE Mod is like giving a two year old a machine gun.
Back to top Go down
Mattie
Green Warrior
Green Warrior
avatar

Number of posts : 2247
Age : 19
Username Title : the master of zeba diva's Wink
Points :
134 / 999134 / 999

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
2 / 152 / 15

Contribution to the Site :
0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Sun May 17, 2009 12:18 pm

bye bye then for those weeks. is this an announcement?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myninjakiwi.com/pack/Zeba/642921
JakeSteel
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
avatar

Number of posts : 613
Age : 22
Username Title : Locking Topics Since Before Forever
Points :
0 / 9990 / 999

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

Contribution to the Site :
6 / 1006 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Sun May 17, 2009 1:16 pm

I'll be seeing you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Mon May 18, 2009 8:48 am

NormalNoob wrote:
Leaving one Comment

Giving BrianE Mod is like giving a two year old a machine gun.
Most people don't realise I know more about moderation and administration than most people on the site. And I hardly use my powers, I have used them, but not much, there isn't many things to use them on.
Back to top Go down
Eat Yourself
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
avatar

Number of posts : 333
Age : 20
Username Title : Mr Random
Points :
0 / 9990 / 999

Warnings :
1 / 31 / 3

Strikes :
2 / 152 / 15

Contribution to the Site :
0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Mon May 18, 2009 10:39 am

Briane240 wrote:
NormalNoob wrote:
Leaving one Comment

Giving BrianE Mod is like giving a two year old a machine gun.
Most people don't realise I know more about moderation and administration than most people on the site. And I hardly use my powers, I have used them, but not much, there isn't many things to use them on.
Oh really?
http://yiwu.forumotion.net/general-talk-f5/ahhhhhh-brian-t1201.htm
Think again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yiwu.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Mon May 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Eat Yourself wrote:
Briane240 wrote:
NormalNoob wrote:
Leaving one Comment

Giving BrianE Mod is like giving a two year old a machine gun.
Most people don't realise I know more about moderation and administration than most people on the site. And I hardly use my powers, I have used them, but not much, there isn't many things to use them on.
Oh really?
http://yiwu.forumotion.net/general-talk-f5/ahhhhhh-brian-t1201.htm
Think again.
I said MOST people on this site. CL is, indeed, on this site.
Back to top Go down
Tensai_Adam
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
avatar

Number of posts : 1890
Age : 21
Username Title : Forum Addict
Points :
363 / 999363 / 999

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

Contribution to the Site :
5 / 1005 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
2 / 52 / 5

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Mon May 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Briane, you own a forum, and I think I know more in the admin panel then you.

-I was going to say something here, but thought it was to random. Its deleted-

_________________
Emotions are a predefined set of reactions governed by both physical and mental limitations. Past memories and experiences will also play a factor.
Memories are affected by mental reconstruction, fore over emotions are the extreme general word of the predefined set of reactions, every emotion will follow up the general word it expresses, but be caused differently.

-Extreme differentiations will cause exclusions-
I respect all ideologies, yet opposition may occur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Dakfire
Mattie
Green Warrior
Green Warrior
avatar

Number of posts : 2247
Age : 19
Username Title : the master of zeba diva's Wink
Points :
134 / 999134 / 999

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
2 / 152 / 15

Contribution to the Site :
0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Tue May 19, 2009 10:29 am

briane deleted his forum Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myninjakiwi.com/pack/Zeba/642921
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Tue May 19, 2009 3:55 pm

No were going to die we don't have britany's forum and Briane why would anyone want you as a mod or even a member to start of with nevermind anything else who cares if you have a bit more experience.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Tue May 19, 2009 6:48 pm

a few things Jack.

1. When i get powers, I dont misuse them, sometimes, I hardly EVER use them because theres never any trouble.

2. I dont think of myself as a regular member. I'm a person who actually posts.

3. I dont have a forum anymore.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Tue May 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Rikazu wrote:
Briane, you own a forum, and I think I know more in the admin panel then you.

-I was going to say something here, but thought it was to random. Its deleted-

I've studied the admin panel a lot and know some secret things, you had never been in the admin panel until I made you admin.

I deleted my forum.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Wed May 20, 2009 10:21 am

2. And your trying to say i don't post eh? And just because you post your not a regular user? hmm your an idiot who's only friend on the internet atm in time is stackman mm
Back to top Go down
Chip
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 22
Username Title : You can call me Chip =)
Points :
19 / 99919 / 999

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

Contribution to the Site :
0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
1 / 51 / 5

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Now let's not fight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Thu May 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Correction :

Now, let us fight...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Thu May 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Jack wrote:
2. And your trying to say i don't post eh? And just because you post your not a regular user? hmm your an idiot who's only friend on the internet atm in time is stackman mm
I didnt say you dont post, I said I'm a mod and I ACTUALLY post unlike people who come on just for chat.
Just Stackman?
What about:
Mattie?
Rik?
Einstien?
Super12121?
Yes Im Am?
Dude226?
Emanl98?
Chosen Bloon?
T R K?
JPM1?
Epheel?
Mr Piggy?
Ilikepie28?
Coltman?
NinjaXLord?
Minty192?
Doctor M?
Con Con Man?
Yiwu?
Mr Shadow?
Bloons978?
Johnywilko?
JimboHURT?
Banned137?
BobTheHobo?
HOT HOTCORN?
BloonsPlayer5?
XBobX123?


Need I go on?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Fri May 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Briane240 wrote:
Jack wrote:
2. And your trying to say i don't post eh? And just because you post your not a regular user? hmm your an idiot who's only friend on the internet atm in time is stackman mm
I didnt say you dont post, I said I'm a mod and I ACTUALLY post unlike people who come on just for chat.
Just Stackman?
What about:
Mattie?
Rik?
Einstien?
Super12121?
Yes Im Am?
Dude226?
Emanl98?
Chosen Bloon?
T R K? -- Who the (Did I mention that im a noob) is he ?
JPM1?
Epheel?
Mr Piggy?
Ilikepie28?
Coltman?
NinjaXLord?
Minty192?
Doctor M?
Con Con Man?
Yiwu?
Mr Shadow?
Bloons978?
Johnywilko?
JimboHURT?
Banned137?
BobTheHobo?
HOT HOTCORN?
BloonsPlayer5?
XBobX123?





Need I go on?

I've italicized all of the people who are friends of you.

Yea, I cut like half of the people down.

Now, STFU, and GTFO of Stackman's like you did in Yiwu because you were a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Eat Yourself
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
avatar

Number of posts : 333
Age : 20
Username Title : Mr Random
Points :
0 / 9990 / 999

Warnings :
1 / 31 / 3

Strikes :
2 / 152 / 15

Contribution to the Site :
0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Sat May 23, 2009 8:25 am

Chipicles wrote:
Now let's not fight...
Violence is the answer.
Quote :
Just Stackman?
What about:
Mattie?
Rik?
Einstien? A noob.
Super12121? No.
Yes Im Am? No.
Dude226? A noob.
Emanl98? No.
Chosen Bloon? No.
T R K? TRS? No.
JPM1?
Epheel? No.
Mr Piggy? No.
Ilikepie28? No.
Coltman?
NinjaXLord?
Minty192? No.
Doctor M? No.
Con Con Man?
Yiwu? Definitely not.
Mr Shadow? No.
Bloons978? No.
Johnywilko? No.
JimboHURT? No.
Banned137? No.
BobTheHobo? No.
HOT HOTCORN?
BloonsPlayer5? No.
XBobX123?
Now, stfu you idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yiwu.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Sat May 23, 2009 9:21 am

Koltehm wrote:
Briane240 wrote:
Jack wrote:
2. And your trying to say i don't post eh? And just because you post your not a regular user? hmm your an idiot who's only friend on the internet atm in time is stackman mm
I didnt say you dont post, I said I'm a mod and I ACTUALLY post unlike people who come on just for chat.
Just Stackman?
What about:
Mattie?
Rik?
Einstien?
Super12121?
Yes Im Am?
Dude226?
Emanl98?
Chosen Bloon?
T R K? -- Who the (Did I mention that im a noob) is he ?
JPM1?
Epheel?
Mr Piggy?
Ilikepie28?
Coltman?
NinjaXLord?
Minty192?
Doctor M?
Con Con Man?
Yiwu?
Mr Shadow?
Bloons978?
Johnywilko?
JimboHURT?
Banned137?
BobTheHobo?
HOT HOTCORN?
BloonsPlayer5?
XBobX123?





Need I go on?

I've italicized all of the people who are friends of you.

Yea, I cut like half of the people down.

Now, STFU, and GTFO of Stackman's like you did in Yiwu because you were a little bitch.

Einstien: We've messaged eachother and have been getting along.
Yes Im Am: He actually invited me to the yiwu forum and had been nice to me
Emanl98: We talk everyday and has done nice things for eachother
Chosen Bloon: You realise he was happy when I said congratz on the challenge, right?
T R K: We've helped eachother, by advertising eachothers packs.
JPM1: Helped me
Epheel: We talk almost every other day, and he told me that when I was banned, good luck on the new acc.
Mr Piggy: I've known him since September, and all I've got from him is good comments.
Dr M: He's in the middle of my friends list, he helped me for a few things relating another forum.
Con Con Man: HE IS MY (Did I mention that im a noob) BROTHER!
Yiwu: He told me soooo much stuff to help and we talked a lot.
Mr Shadow: I've helped him a lot and he's thanked me for it.
BobTheHobo: 19 pages of PM's!
HOT HOTCORN: We IM eachother and talk for like 2 hours every week.
BloonsPlayer5: Made me an admin on his forum for some time.
XBobX123: Made me a tribute and thanked me for recing his packs.

Is that enough for the friends you didnt put in italics?
Back to top Go down
Eat Yourself
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
avatar

Number of posts : 333
Age : 20
Username Title : Mr Random
Points :
0 / 9990 / 999

Warnings :
1 / 31 / 3

Strikes :
2 / 152 / 15

Contribution to the Site :
0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Sat May 23, 2009 9:28 am

Lies. You don't even know who Yiwu was originally. (Moonlight79)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yiwu.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Sat May 23, 2009 4:42 pm

First, Yiwu was waterbloons.
Fail Milk
Back to top Go down
Eat Yourself
The Dark Mask
The Dark Mask
avatar

Number of posts : 333
Age : 20
Username Title : Mr Random
Points :
0 / 9990 / 999

Warnings :
1 / 31 / 3

Strikes :
2 / 152 / 15

Contribution to the Site :
0 / 1000 / 100

Extra Ranks :
User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Sun May 24, 2009 3:36 am

I still remember the password to that account (It was a joint one originally, the users at Yiwu were going to make an awesome pack on the account), and the only chatting you've done to him is begging for Imperial Mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yiwu.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Sun May 24, 2009 3:58 pm

What?
I've never begged, I asked once...
Back to top Go down
colaizzoj
New Leaf
New Leaf
avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 17
Username Title : WACKY
MYNK
BLOONS
SINTA
Points :
0 / 9990 / 999

Warnings :
0 / 30 / 3

Strikes :
0 / 150 / 15

Contribution to the Site :
0 / 1000 / 100

User of the week :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Sun May 24, 2009 6:56 pm

grasshopper, ughhhhhhhhhh

my hated rank

it is worse than newbie

I like newbie because it is my first rank

I love being a master

that is my MYNK rank
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ww.wackyjoey.webs.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   Mon May 25, 2009 11:59 am

Briane240 wrote:
Koltehm wrote:
Briane240 wrote:
Jack wrote:
2. And your trying to say i don't post eh? And just because you post your not a regular user? hmm your an idiot who's only friend on the internet atm in time is stackman mm
I didnt say you dont post, I said I'm a mod and I ACTUALLY post unlike people who come on just for chat.
Just Stackman?
What about:
Mattie?
Rik?
Einstien?
Super12121?
Yes Im Am?
Dude226?
Emanl98?
Chosen Bloon?
T R K? -- Who the (Did I mention that im a noob) is he ?
JPM1?
Epheel?
Mr Piggy?
Ilikepie28?
Coltman?
NinjaXLord?
Minty192?
Doctor M?
Con Con Man?
Yiwu?
Mr Shadow?
Bloons978?
Johnywilko?
JimboHURT?
Banned137?
BobTheHobo?
HOT HOTCORN?
BloonsPlayer5?
XBobX123?





Need I go on?

I've italicized all of the people who are friends of you.

Yea, I cut like half of the people down.

Now, STFU, and GTFO of Stackman's like you did in Yiwu because you were a little bitch.

Einstien: We've messaged eachother and have been getting along.
Yes Im Am: He actually invited me to the yiwu forum and had been nice to me
Emanl98: We talk everyday and has done nice things for eachother
Chosen Bloon: You realise he was happy when I said congratz on the challenge, right?
T R K: We've helped eachother, by advertising eachothers packs.
JPM1: Helped me
Epheel: We talk almost every other day, and he told me that when I was banned, good luck on the new acc.
Mr Piggy: I've known him since September, and all I've got from him is good comments.
Dr M: He's in the middle of my friends list, he helped me for a few things relating another forum.
Con Con Man: HE IS MY (Did I mention that im a noob) BROTHER!
Yiwu: He told me soooo much stuff to help and we talked a lot.
Mr Shadow: I've helped him a lot and he's thanked me for it.
BobTheHobo: 19 pages of PM's!
HOT HOTCORN: We IM eachother and talk for like 2 hours every week.
BloonsPlayer5: Made me an admin on his forum for some time.
XBobX123: Made me a tribute and thanked me for recing his packs.

Is that enough for the friends you didnt put in italics?
Pack comment ?

Bullshit.

That isn't called building a friendship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'll be out for a bit.   

Back to top Go down
 
I'll be out for a bit.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Gaming Forum :: NKHQ Overview :: News for Everyone-
Jump to: