A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)

Go down 
+7
Bloonerators
Winkley
Cheesybanana
Mattie
Melissa
Tensai_Adam
Alyssa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Number of posts : 723
Username Title : The Musically Gifted
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 99925 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 155 / 15another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 NewMemberLogo
User of the week :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-03

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'll never miss you
By alyrox2009
Style: Soft rock Instruments: Chorus: Main instruments: acoustic guitar Other verses: Piano/keyboard Other: Drum set

Why... do u gotta get so mad at me... even though i didn't do anything... at all?
why... do u gotta walk away? i've always wanted u to stay... until right now?
why... are my thoughts so sad? You make me mad... i'm so depressed. So depressed...

(chorus)
I can't even breathe...
You've suffocated me...
I wanted you to see...
The sadness in me.
Don't come back to me...
I can't even think. You see?
I wanted you to see...
I've got so little left in me.
I'll never miss you. You see?

Now... I wanna run away... I never want to stay... anymore.
Now... I've noticed how... you really didn't care about me... at all.
Now... I can't sleep at night... I wake up in the middle... of the night. I can see...

(chorus)
I can't even breathe...
You've suffocated me...
I wanted you to see...
The sadness in me.
Don't come back to me...
I wanted you to see...

I am so innocent... you're so guilty.
You go off into the night.
You've stole all my money... I'm so broke you see.
my momma' can't even afford to take care of herself.
Why'd you go away... i shouldn't of wanted you to stay.
'Cause now I know all the answers...

(chorus)
I can't even breathe...
You've suffocated me...
I wanted you to see...
The sadness in me.
Don't come back to me...
I wanted you to see...

I can't even breathe...
You've suffocated me...
I wanted you to see...
The sadness in me.
Don't come back to me...
I wanted you to see...

I'll never miss you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bamzzakka.forumotion.net

AuthorMessage
poses343
New Leaf
New Leaf
poses343

Number of posts : 5
Username Title : FRIENDS
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 NewMemberLogo
User of the week :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-07

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:08 pm

great song wish i could download it kitty cat........................ cat oh ummmm sorry about that...............how about that never.......i like pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait a second (munch) (munch) oh ya that hit the spot (burp!)............................oh uhhhh bye
Back to top Go down
Tensai_Adam
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Tensai_Adam

Number of posts : 1890
Username Title : Forum Addict
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue363 / 999363 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Adminlogo
User of the week :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Please look at the latest post's date before making one.
You just made another bump..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Dakfire
Ekat
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Ekat

Number of posts : 716
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 AdvMemberLogo
User of the week :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Yeah...=>locked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Konrada
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2