A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Go to: http://stackongames.forumotion.com This is the best forum ever!
A Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)

Go down 
+7
Bloonerators
Winkley
Cheesybanana
Mattie
Melissa
Tensai_Adam
Alyssa
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Number of posts : 723
Username Title : The Musically Gifted
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue25 / 99925 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue5 / 155 / 15another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Contribution to the Site :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) NewMemberLogo
User of the week :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-03

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Empty
PostSubject: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:27 pm

I'll never miss you
By alyrox2009
Style: Soft rock Instruments: Chorus: Main instruments: acoustic guitar Other verses: Piano/keyboard Other: Drum set

Why... do u gotta get so mad at me... even though i didn't do anything... at all?
why... do u gotta walk away? i've always wanted u to stay... until right now?
why... are my thoughts so sad? You make me mad... i'm so depressed. So depressed...

(chorus)
I can't even breathe...
You've suffocated me...
I wanted you to see...
The sadness in me.
Don't come back to me...
I can't even think. You see?
I wanted you to see...
I've got so little left in me.
I'll never miss you. You see?

Now... I wanna run away... I never want to stay... anymore.
Now... I've noticed how... you really didn't care about me... at all.
Now... I can't sleep at night... I wake up in the middle... of the night. I can see...

(chorus)
I can't even breathe...
You've suffocated me...
I wanted you to see...
The sadness in me.
Don't come back to me...
I wanted you to see...

I am so innocent... you're so guilty.
You go off into the night.
You've stole all my money... I'm so broke you see.
my momma' can't even afford to take care of herself.
Why'd you go away... i shouldn't of wanted you to stay.
'Cause now I know all the answers...

(chorus)
I can't even breathe...
You've suffocated me...
I wanted you to see...
The sadness in me.
Don't come back to me...
I wanted you to see...

I can't even breathe...
You've suffocated me...
I wanted you to see...
The sadness in me.
Don't come back to me...
I wanted you to see...

I'll never miss you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bamzzakka.forumotion.net
Tensai_Adam
Red Kung-Fu Master
Red Kung-Fu Master
Tensai_Adam

Number of posts : 1890
Username Title : Forum Addict
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue363 / 999363 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Adminlogo
User of the week :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Empty
PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Quote :
I can't even breathe...
You've suffocated me...
I wanted you to see...
The sadness in me.
Don't come back to me...
I wanted you to see...

Rhyming in every line is not a song. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Dakfire
Melissa
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Melissa

Number of posts : 716
Username Title : :]
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue540 / 999540 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue2 / 152 / 15another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Adminlogo
User of the week :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Rikazu wrote:

Rhyming in every line is not a song. XD

I have to agree xD
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue25 / 99925 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue5 / 155 / 15another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) NewMemberLogo
User of the week :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:23 am

i'm not trying to rhyme in every line i didn't even know it rhymed in every line until just now! DONT JUDGE ME
Back to top Go down
Mattie
Green Warrior
Green Warrior
Mattie

Number of posts : 2247
Username Title : the master of zeba diva's Wink
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue134 / 999134 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue2 / 152 / 15another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) ModeratorLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:11 am

it sounds like a rap song but is it suppost to be a emotional one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/pack/Zeba/642921
Cheesybanana
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Cheesybanana

Number of posts : 1020
Username Title : The Overlord of all that is Cheesy.
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue200 / 999200 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue3 / 53 / 5another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:19 am

I need a tune, this sukz0rz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/cheesybanana
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:50 pm

make up ur own tune
Back to top Go down
Cheesybanana
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Cheesybanana

Number of posts : 1020
Username Title : The Overlord of all that is Cheesy.
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue200 / 999200 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

User of the week :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue3 / 53 / 5another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:30 am

*sings along to Never Gonna Give You Up*

It doesn't fit, this suckz0rz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/cheesybanana
Winkley
Yellow Swordsmaster
Yellow Swordsmaster
Winkley

Number of posts : 1080
Username Title : >.<
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue52 / 99952 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue2 / 32 / 3another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Strikes :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue1 / 151 / 15another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) ModeratorLogo
User of the week :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:53 am

Same as CB
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Mattie
Green Warrior
Green Warrior
Mattie

Number of posts : 2247
Username Title : the master of zeba diva's Wink
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue134 / 999134 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:29 am

i reckon, (even though some are poor) you should get some published.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myninjakiwi.com/pack/Zeba/642921
Bloonerators
Red Monkey
Red Monkey
Bloonerators

Number of posts : 228
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) MemberLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Mattie wrote:

o.O
Back to top Go down
Dennibo
Red Monkey
Red Monkey
Dennibo

Number of posts : 237
Username Title :
RULER OF PIE

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) WCard

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue3 / 153 / 15another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Extra Ranks : another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) MemberLogo
User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Er, Thats Crazy. Too erm..., omblish.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Melissa

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue540 / 999540 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Mattie wrote:

seriously?
Back to top Go down
Chip
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Chip

Number of posts : 572
Username Title : You can call me Chip =)
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue19 / 99919 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Wow, that's pretty good for a 11 year old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Your being serious right Chip?
Back to top Go down
Chip
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Chip

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue19 / 99919 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Maybe... Smile
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Melissa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Chipicles wrote:
Maybe... Smile

I think you're lying.
Well, I would hope you are :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:41 pm

What kinda music do you listen to Chip..
Back to top Go down
Chip
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Chip

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:49 pm

70's music. Bands that a normal teenager wouldn't know about. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
The Universe Mask
The Universe Mask
Alyssa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:51 pm

u know...

guys sometimes ya judge my music to hard...

if ya acually had the tune i made up and the acual music and everything ya would like it....

if u like rock music...
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Melissa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Chipicles wrote:
70's music. Bands that a normal teenager wouldn't know about. Smile

Name some bands then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Powned.
xD
Back to top Go down
Bloonerators
Red Monkey
Red Monkey
Bloonerators

Number of posts : 228
another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:56 am

NormalNoob wrote:
Powned.
xD

who was?
Back to top Go down
Chip
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Chip

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Melissa wrote:
Name some bands then.

OK, let's see...

Allman Brothers (60's-70's)
Grateful Dead (70's-90's
The Monkees (60's)
Deep Purple (70's-80's)
Chuck Berry (50's)
Lynyrd Skynyrd (70's -80's)

Those are some of them.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Pink Bender
Pink Bender
Melissa

Warnings :

Strikes :

User of the week :

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Chipicles wrote:
Melissa wrote:
Name some bands then.

OK, let's see...

Allman Brothers (60's-70's)
Grateful Dead (70's-90's
The Monkees (60's)
Deep Purple (70's-80's)
Chuck Berry (50's)
Lynyrd Skynyrd (70's -80's)

Those are some of them.

I thought you said 70's bands....but nice choices. Except for Skynyrd in the 80's. Revolting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)   another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one) Empty

Back to top Go down

another song (don't worry about the last one i just rushed! I took my time on this one)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next